EXCLUSIVE: Liv Tyler is set to co-star opposite Justin Theroux in Damon Lindelof’s HBO drama pilot The Leftovers, directed by Peter Berg. Co-written by Lindelof and Tom Perrotta based on Perrotta’s book, the project takes place after the Rapture happens but not quite like it’s supposed to. It is the story of the people who didn’t make the cut… and a world that will never be the same. Tyler, repped by UTA and Untitled, will play Meg, a young woman on the verge of getting married, but needing an escape. As a result, she becomes a target for recruitment by members of an enigmatic cult. This marks the first TV gig for feature actress Tyler, whose film credits include the Lord Of The Rings trilogy and The Incredible Hulk. She recently wrapped indies Space Station 76 and Jamie Marks Is Dead and wrote an etiquette book with her grandmother, which will be published by Random House this fall.
Liv Tyler To Co-Star In Damon Lindelof’s HBO Pilot ‘The Leftovers’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’