Her sex was revealed on the Season 8 premiere of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians less than two weeks ago. And now the baby daughter of series’ star Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West, born today in Los Angeles, will likely make her debut on the hit reality series later this season. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is currently in production and is slated to continue filming for another couple of months. But unlike the lavish special on Kardashian’s ill-fated wedding to Kris Humphries, the youngest member of the Kardashian clan is not getting her own E! special, at least not for now. According to a rep for E!, the network will air the previously scheduled Episode 3 of the show’s eighth season tomorrow night and there are no immediate plans for a baby special. The extent of newborn’s presence on Keeping Up also is unclear as father West has vowed never to appear on the show again and recently told the NYT that he will be protective of his child, claiming that she “isn’t America’s baby.” The girl’s arrival also coincides with new grandma Kris Jenner‘s promo campaign for the July 15 launch of her syndicated talk show and is likely to give her appearances a boost.
Kim Kardashian’s Baby Could Debut On Current Season Of E!’s ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury