Her sex was revealed on the Season 8 premiere of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians less than two weeks ago. And now the baby daughter of series’ star Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West, born today in Los Angeles, will likely make her debut on the hit reality series later this season. Keeping Up With The Kardashians is currently in production and is slated to continue filming for another couple of months. But unlike the lavish special on Kardashian’s ill-fated wedding to Kris Humphries, the youngest member of the Kardashian clan is not getting her own E! special, at least not for now. According to a rep for E!, the network will air the previously scheduled Episode 3 of the show’s eighth season tomorrow night and there are no immediate plans for a baby special. The extent of newborn’s presence on Keeping Up also is unclear as father West has vowed never to appear on the show again and recently told the NYT that he will be protective of his child, claiming that she “isn’t America’s baby.” The girl’s arrival also coincides with new grandma Kris Jenner‘s promo campaign for the July 15 launch of her syndicated talk show and is likely to give her appearances a boost.
Kim Kardashian’s Baby Could Debut On Current Season Of E!’s ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'