The Season 8 premiere of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians featured footage of Kim Kardashian finding out the sex of her child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West. The made-for-TV moment was intended to capitalize on the tabloid interest in such things, but the 3 million total viewers that tuned in Sunday was up only 6% from the Season 7 premiere. Still, it was the most-watched season debut in three years, drawing 2 million adults 18-49. Following Kardashians was the series premiere of The Wanted Life, which delivered just 600,000 total viewers and 409,000 in the demo. A total of 1.7 million tuned in across three showings of the series, which follows UK pop band The Wanted.
Baby Viewership Bump For ‘Kardashians’ Season 8 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?