The Season 8 premiere of E!‘s Keeping Up With The Kardashians featured footage of Kim Kardashian finding out the sex of her child with rapper boyfriend Kanye West. The made-for-TV moment was intended to capitalize on the tabloid interest in such things, but the 3 million total viewers that tuned in Sunday was up only 6% from the Season 7 premiere. Still, it was the most-watched season debut in three years, drawing 2 million adults 18-49. Following Kardashians was the series premiere of The Wanted Life, which delivered just 600,000 total viewers and 409,000 in the demo. A total of 1.7 million tuned in across three showings of the series, which follows UK pop band The Wanted.
Baby Viewership Bump For ‘Kardashians’ Season 8 Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm