EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh will co-star opposite Joseph Morgan, Ron Perlman, Walton Goggins and Nicole Badaan in Dermaphoria, which began production this week in New Orleans. Ross Clarke wrote and is directing the indie pic, based on the novel by Craig Clevenger. It centers on a brilliant chemist (Morgan) who wakes up in jail after a drug-lab explosion and is suffering from amnesia. Trapped between cops who want to arrest him and heavies who want the formula buried deep inside his head, he needs to piece together memories fragmented by a powerful new drug and find his missing girlfriend. Clarke is producing with his Keep the Car Running partner Teryn Fogel and Upload Films’ Nick Thurlow. Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm executives produce with Jonah Loop. Walsh, repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment, recently landed a co-starring role in Courteney Cox’s directorial debut Hello I Must Be Going opposite Seann William Scott. Walsh also is in DirecTV’s upcoming Neil LaBute drama series Full Circle.
Kate Walsh Joins Indie Thriller ‘Dermaphoria’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'