EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh will co-star opposite Joseph Morgan, Ron Perlman, Walton Goggins and Nicole Badaan in Dermaphoria, which began production this week in New Orleans. Ross Clarke wrote and is directing the indie pic, based on the novel by Craig Clevenger. It centers on a brilliant chemist (Morgan) who wakes up in jail after a drug-lab explosion and is suffering from amnesia. Trapped between cops who want to arrest him and heavies who want the formula buried deep inside his head, he needs to piece together memories fragmented by a powerful new drug and find his missing girlfriend. Clarke is producing with his Keep the Car Running partner Teryn Fogel and Upload Films’ Nick Thurlow. Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm executives produce with Jonah Loop. Walsh, repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment, recently landed a co-starring role in Courteney Cox’s directorial debut Hello I Must Be Going opposite Seann William Scott. Walsh also is in DirecTV’s upcoming Neil LaBute drama series Full Circle.
Kate Walsh Joins Indie Thriller ‘Dermaphoria’
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver: Steve Bannon Ouster Unsatisfying While "Panderer To White Nationalists" He Worked For Still There
Robert De Niro Lets Loose On Bernie Madoff, How Netflix Is A Savior & Why The Emmys Should Dump On Trump
Latest Film News
- Andrew Hotz Moves From Google To Exec VP Digital Marketing At Warner Bros.
- ‘Patti Cake$’ Review: A Star Is Born In Hip-Hop Charmer
- Screen Gems Lands Bodycam Cop Thriller Spec
- 1inMM Prods. Raises $5M In Funds For Genre Films
- ‘How To Be A Latin Lover’s Ken Marino To Next Helm ‘Dog Days’ For LD Entertainment
- Adam Bergerman Upped To Exec Veep, General Sales Mgr At Sony