EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh will co-star opposite Joseph Morgan, Ron Perlman, Walton Goggins and Nicole Badaan in Dermaphoria, which began production this week in New Orleans. Ross Clarke wrote and is directing the indie pic, based on the novel by Craig Clevenger. It centers on a brilliant chemist (Morgan) who wakes up in jail after a drug-lab explosion and is suffering from amnesia. Trapped between cops who want to arrest him and heavies who want the formula buried deep inside his head, he needs to piece together memories fragmented by a powerful new drug and find his missing girlfriend. Clarke is producing with his Keep the Car Running partner Teryn Fogel and Upload Films’ Nick Thurlow. Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm executives produce with Jonah Loop. Walsh, repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment, recently landed a co-starring role in Courteney Cox’s directorial debut Hello I Must Be Going opposite Seann William Scott. Walsh also is in DirecTV’s upcoming Neil LaBute drama series Full Circle.
Kate Walsh Joins Indie Thriller ‘Dermaphoria’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office 4-Day: 'Guardians' No. 1 With $280M Cume; 'As Above' Best Of Newcomers; 'Cantinflas' Opens Well
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'