EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh will co-star opposite Joseph Morgan, Ron Perlman, Walton Goggins and Nicole Badaan in Dermaphoria, which began production this week in New Orleans. Ross Clarke wrote and is directing the indie pic, based on the novel by Craig Clevenger. It centers on a brilliant chemist (Morgan) who wakes up in jail after a drug-lab explosion and is suffering from amnesia. Trapped between cops who want to arrest him and heavies who want the formula buried deep inside his head, he needs to piece together memories fragmented by a powerful new drug and find his missing girlfriend. Clarke is producing with his Keep the Car Running partner Teryn Fogel and Upload Films’ Nick Thurlow. Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm executives produce with Jonah Loop. Walsh, repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment, recently landed a co-starring role in Courteney Cox’s directorial debut Hello I Must Be Going opposite Seann William Scott. Walsh also is in DirecTV’s upcoming Neil LaBute drama series Full Circle.
Kate Walsh Joins Indie Thriller ‘Dermaphoria’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…