EXCLUSIVE: Kate Walsh will co-star opposite Joseph Morgan, Ron Perlman, Walton Goggins and Nicole Badaan in Dermaphoria, which began production this week in New Orleans. Ross Clarke wrote and is directing the indie pic, based on the novel by Craig Clevenger. It centers on a brilliant chemist (Morgan) who wakes up in jail after a drug-lab explosion and is suffering from amnesia. Trapped between cops who want to arrest him and heavies who want the formula buried deep inside his head, he needs to piece together memories fragmented by a powerful new drug and find his missing girlfriend. Clarke is producing with his Keep the Car Running partner Teryn Fogel and Upload Films’ Nick Thurlow. Aperture Entertainment’s Adam Goldworm executives produce with Jonah Loop. Walsh, repped by CAA and Evolution Entertainment, recently landed a co-starring role in Courteney Cox’s directorial debut Hello I Must Be Going opposite Seann William Scott. Walsh also is in DirecTV’s upcoming Neil LaBute drama series Full Circle.
Kate Walsh Joins Indie Thriller ‘Dermaphoria’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'