The Transformers and Safe Haven actor has signed on to star with Maria Bello, Lucas Till and Tom Everett Scott in Strings, from rookie helmer Daniel Duran. Josh Duhamel will play Alex, an Army veteran and counselor in a small town who takes a casual approach when treating Josh (Till). Alex slowly earns his patient’s trust and respect, but their camaraderie is challenged when Josh makes a shocking discovery. The ensemble indie drama, which begins filming Sunday in Winnipeg, Manitoba, was written by Oscar Torres. Duran, Torres, Danny Rodriguez and Phyllis Laing are producing the film.
Josh Duhamel Joins Indie Drama ‘Strings’ Alongside Maria Bello And Lucas Till
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon