EXCLUSIVE: Veteran drama showrunner John Eisendrath has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television. Under his previous overall pact with Sony, Eisendrath most recently helped develop Jon Bokenkamp’s drama project The Blacklist for NBC and served as executive producer/showrunner on the pilot. He continues as executive producer/showrunner on The Blacklist, which was picked up to series after the pilot became NBC’s best testing pilot in 10 years and landed the network’s best slot on the fall schedule, behind The Voice on Monday. ICM Partners-repped Eisendrath created and exec produced the praised 2003 ESPN drama series Playmakers. He also served as executive producer/showrunner on NBC’s Outlaw and My Own Worst Enemy and executive produced ABC’s Alias, Fox’s Beverly Hills, 90210 and the WB’s Felicity.
John Eisendrath Re-Ups Sony Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller
- Diana Rigg Joins Court For Season 2 Of PBS’ ‘Victoria’