EXCLUSIVE: Veteran drama showrunner John Eisendrath has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television. Under his previous overall pact with Sony, Eisendrath most recently helped develop Jon Bokenkamp’s drama project The Blacklist for NBC and served as executive producer/showrunner on the pilot. He continues as executive producer/showrunner on The Blacklist, which was picked up to series after the pilot became NBC’s best testing pilot in 10 years and landed the network’s best slot on the fall schedule, behind The Voice on Monday. ICM Partners-repped Eisendrath created and exec produced the praised 2003 ESPN drama series Playmakers. He also served as executive producer/showrunner on NBC’s Outlaw and My Own Worst Enemy and executive produced ABC’s Alias, Fox’s Beverly Hills, 90210 and the WB’s Felicity.
John Eisendrath Re-Ups Sony Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better