EXCLUSIVE: Veteran drama showrunner John Eisendrath has signed a new two-year overall deal with Sony Pictures Television. Under his previous overall pact with Sony, Eisendrath most recently helped develop Jon Bokenkamp’s drama project The Blacklist for NBC and served as executive producer/showrunner on the pilot. He continues as executive producer/showrunner on The Blacklist, which was picked up to series after the pilot became NBC’s best testing pilot in 10 years and landed the network’s best slot on the fall schedule, behind The Voice on Monday. ICM Partners-repped Eisendrath created and exec produced the praised 2003 ESPN drama series Playmakers. He also served as executive producer/showrunner on NBC’s Outlaw and My Own Worst Enemy and executive produced ABC’s Alias, Fox’s Beverly Hills, 90210 and the WB’s Felicity.
John Eisendrath Re-Ups Sony Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime