EXCLUSIVE: Jeremy Luke has been cast in a lead role in Frank Darabont’s upcoming TNT series Lost Angels. The 1940s-set crime drama is based on the John Buntin book L.A. Noir: The Struggle for the Soul of America’s Most Seductive City and follows the turmoil surrounding the LAPD and ruthless criminal activities led by gangster Mickey Cohen (Luke). The character was not in the pilot. Luke, repped by Luber Roklin and Pantheon Talent, will next be seen in Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s directing debut, Don Jon, and in Broken Horses.
Jeremy Luke To Co-Star In Frank Darabont’s TNT Series ‘Lost Angels’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'