EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Garner‘s Vandalia Films has signed a two-year overall deal with Warner Bros. TV to develop and executive produce series projects for the studio. The company most recently had a deal with Universal TV and previously was based at ABC Studios. Garner got her big break on TV with the ABC drama Alias, from J.J. Abrams whose Bad Robot banner also is at Warner Bros. TV. On the feature side, Vandalia, where Garner is joined by executive Juliana Janes, produced Butter and is developing several other projects. Garner, repped by Management 360 and WME, will next be seen in Dallas Buyers Club with Matthew McConaughey, currently is shooting Draft Day with Kevin Costner and just signed on for Alexander And The No Good, Very Bad Day with Steve Carell.
Jennifer Garner‘s Production Company Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros. TV
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9 Arc – Update
- Forest Whitaker To Topline Straight-To-Series Crime Drama At Epix