Glee‘s Jayma Mays is set to co-star opposite Will Arnett, Margo Martindale and Beau Bridges in CBS‘ new comedy series The Millers. The multi-camera show from Greg Garcia centers on Nathan Miller (Arnett), a local roving news reporter. After finally breaks the news of his recent divorce to his parents, Carol (Martindale) and Tom (Bridges), his father is inspired to follow suit and leaves his wife of 43 years. Carol moves in with Will, while Tom moves in with Will’s sister Debbie (Mays) and her husband. Mays replaces Mary Elizabeth Ellis, who played Debbie in the pilot. The role of her husband, played in the pilot by Michael Rapaport, also is being recast. In addition to her regular role on The Millers next season, Mays is expected to do a handful of episodes of Fox’s Glee where she started off as a regular before segueing to recurring last season. Mays, repped by UTA and manager Steven Levy, next reprises her role as the female lead in Smurfs 2, which opens July 31, and has two indies in the can, Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant and Last Weekend.
Jayma Mays To Co-Star On Greg Garcia’s New CBS Comedy ‘The Millers’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kaplan Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM