Glee‘s Jayma Mays is set to co-star opposite Will Arnett, Margo Martindale and Beau Bridges in CBS‘ new comedy series The Millers. The multi-camera show from Greg Garcia centers on Nathan Miller (Arnett), a local roving news reporter. After finally breaks the news of his recent divorce to his parents, Carol (Martindale) and Tom (Bridges), his father is inspired to follow suit and leaves his wife of 43 years. Carol moves in with Will, while Tom moves in with Will’s sister Debbie (Mays) and her husband. Mays replaces Mary Elizabeth Ellis, who played Debbie in the pilot. The role of her husband, played in the pilot by Michael Rapaport, also is being recast. In addition to her regular role on The Millers next season, Mays is expected to do a handful of episodes of Fox’s Glee where she started off as a regular before segueing to recurring last season. Mays, repped by UTA and manager Steven Levy, next reprises her role as the female lead in Smurfs 2, which opens July 31, and has two indies in the can, Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant and Last Weekend.
Jayma Mays To Co-Star On Greg Garcia’s New CBS Comedy ‘The Millers’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Gun Reform Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’