Former BBC Worldwide exec Greg Johnson has joined ITV Studios Global Entertainment as SVP sales. Based in LA, he’ll lead ITVSGE’s TV distribution business in North America, Canada and Latin America. Johnson previously ran BBC Worldwide’s factual sales and co-production business in the U.S., and prior to that was VP sales for Disney Media Distrbution covering Asia Pacific. ITVSGE’s hot properties include Mr. Selfridge, Endeavour, Rectify, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Greg Johnson To Head North American Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest International News
- Directors’ Fortnight Winners: ‘My Golden Days’, ‘Mustang’, ‘Serpent’ – Cannes
- Giuseppe Tornatore Composing Ennio Morricone Documentary – Cannes
- Meryl Streep & Hugh Grant In ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’ – First-Look Photo
- Cohen Media Group Acquires Cannes Opening Night Film ‘Standing Tall’
- amfAR Raises €30M At Glittery Cannes Gala; Harvey Weinstein Salutes France
- Critics’ Week Honors ‘Paulina’ With Top Prize – Cannes