Former BBC Worldwide exec Greg Johnson has joined ITV Studios Global Entertainment as SVP sales. Based in LA, he’ll lead ITVSGE’s TV distribution business in North America, Canada and Latin America. Johnson previously ran BBC Worldwide’s factual sales and co-production business in the U.S., and prior to that was VP sales for Disney Media Distrbution covering Asia Pacific. ITVSGE’s hot properties include Mr. Selfridge, Endeavour, Rectify, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Greg Johnson To Head North American Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes 70th Bash: "Cinema Is With Manchester" Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks "Monsters...In Post-Truth Age"
Latest International News
- Sofia Coppola On Working With Family & Pulling ‘The Beguiled’ Out Of The Universal Archive – Cannes
- Cannes 70th Bash: “Cinema Is With Manchester” Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks “Monsters…In Post-Truth Age”…
- 22 Dead, Dozens Hurt As Suicide Bomber Strikes Ariana Grande Concert In England; Suspect ID’d
- Roger Moore: A Career In Pictures
- Barbet Schroeder On His Trilogy Of Evil & Being “Profoundly Scared” In Trump Era – Cannes Studio
- Bob Shaye On Helming Return ‘Ambition’ & Festival Stunts Of Yore – Cannes Studio