Former BBC Worldwide exec Greg Johnson has joined ITV Studios Global Entertainment as SVP sales. Based in LA, he’ll lead ITVSGE’s TV distribution business in North America, Canada and Latin America. Johnson previously ran BBC Worldwide’s factual sales and co-production business in the U.S., and prior to that was VP sales for Disney Media Distrbution covering Asia Pacific. ITVSGE’s hot properties include Mr. Selfridge, Endeavour, Rectify, Agatha Christie’s Poirot, and the upcoming medical drama, Breathless.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Taps Greg Johnson To Head North American Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
Latest International News
- China’s Wild New Year: ‘Detective Chinatown 2’ Crosses $300M, Eclipses ‘Monster Hunt 2’; ‘Operation Red…
- ‘The Commuter’ Rides Past $100M At Worldwide Box Office
- With ‘The Breadwinner’ & ‘First They Killed My Father’, Angelina Jolie Casts Light On Children In…
- ‘Black Panther’ Leaps Over $200M Offshore; Where It’s Hot And Where It’s Not
- Ex-IM Global Founder Stuart Ford Launches New Content Creator AGC Studios
- Steven Soderbergh Talks ‘Unsane’ Distribution & Shooting His Next Film On An iPhone – Berlin