The same day Robert Downey Jr likely broke the bank reupping to play the superhero in two more Avengers flicks, a dude wearing an Iron Man mask robbed a bank in Florida. Flagler County Sheriffs say the 5-foot-4 bandit showed a gun in a Palm Coast Wells Fargo branch and demanded cash Thursday afternoon. Our anti-hero — sporting a tan jumpsuit, boots and a backpack — got away in a maroon car. Which begs the question: Will there be a sequel? Actually, there was something of a prequel: A guy wearing a different Iron Man getup knocked over a San Clemente bank last month. While you weigh conspiracy theories, take a look at the trailer for the Florida job released by local authorities:
Stark Reality: Man In Iron Man Mask Robs Florida Bank
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE