The same day Robert Downey Jr likely broke the bank reupping to play the superhero in two more Avengers flicks, a dude wearing an Iron Man mask robbed a bank in Florida. Flagler County Sheriffs say the 5-foot-4 bandit showed a gun in a Palm Coast Wells Fargo branch and demanded cash Thursday afternoon. Our anti-hero — sporting a tan jumpsuit, boots and a backpack — got away in a maroon car. Which begs the question: Will there be a sequel? Actually, there was something of a prequel: A guy wearing a different Iron Man getup knocked over a San Clemente bank last month. While you weigh conspiracy theories, take a look at the trailer for the Florida job released by local authorities:
Stark Reality: Man In Iron Man Mask Robs Florida Bank
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton
- Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz…
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’