The same day Robert Downey Jr likely broke the bank reupping to play the superhero in two more Avengers flicks, a dude wearing an Iron Man mask robbed a bank in Florida. Flagler County Sheriffs say the 5-foot-4 bandit showed a gun in a Palm Coast Wells Fargo branch and demanded cash Thursday afternoon. Our anti-hero — sporting a tan jumpsuit, boots and a backpack — got away in a maroon car. Which begs the question: Will there be a sequel? Actually, there was something of a prequel: A guy wearing a different Iron Man getup knocked over a San Clemente bank last month. While you weigh conspiracy theories, take a look at the trailer for the Florida job released by local authorities:
Stark Reality: Man In Iron Man Mask Robs Florida Bank
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- David Yates In Talks For 'Harry Potter' Spin-Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- Damon Lindelof Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video
- EOne Acquires Liz Tuccillo's SXSW Rom-Com 'Take Care'
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' & 'Divergent' Franchises
- AFI Directing Workshop For Women Announces Episodic Program
- Hot Trailer: 'Innocence'