Hollywood is going to the… cats. Cranky-faced kitty Grumpy Cat recently landed a movie deal with Broken Road’s Todd Garner and Sean Robins, and now “perma-kitten” Lil Bub is also expanding her brand. Discovery‘s digital video network, Revision3, has announced it is working with Lil Bub and owner Mike Bridavsky on a new “talk show” to launch this summer. Details are scant for now, but Revision3 says it will allow Lil Bub, who turns 2 today, “to showcase her many skills, mostly her people skills.” She’s no stranger to fame, having gone viral via Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram and with a book coming out this fall. She also appeared in the Spotlight section of Tribeca this year in Lil Bub & Friendz, a documentary that took her and Bridavsky on a cross-country trip to meet the Internet’s other famous felines. Grumpy Cat also appeared in the documentary.
Internet Perma-Kitten Lil Bub Partners With Discovery’s Revision3 For Cat Talk Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa