Hollywood is going to the… cats. Cranky-faced kitty Grumpy Cat recently landed a movie deal with Broken Road’s Todd Garner and Sean Robins, and now “perma-kitten” Lil Bub is also expanding her brand. Discovery‘s digital video network, Revision3, has announced it is working with Lil Bub and owner Mike Bridavsky on a new “talk show” to launch this summer. Details are scant for now, but Revision3 says it will allow Lil Bub, who turns 2 today, “to showcase her many skills, mostly her people skills.” She’s no stranger to fame, having gone viral via Tumblr, Facebook and Instagram and with a book coming out this fall. She also appeared in the Spotlight section of Tribeca this year in Lil Bub & Friendz, a documentary that took her and Bridavsky on a cross-country trip to meet the Internet’s other famous felines. Grumpy Cat also appeared in the documentary.
Internet Perma-Kitten Lil Bub Partners With Discovery’s Revision3 For Cat Talk Show
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers
- Hot Trailer: Jason Schwartzman & Elisabeth Moss In 'Listen Up Philip'
- Chiké Okonkwo Set For 'Banshee' Arc; Scott Glenn Joins 'Marvel's Daredevil'
- UPDATE: FCC Weighs In On Local Broadcaster's Rescue Of Dodgers For Stretch Run
- 'Bill Maher: Live From DC' HBO's Most Watched Comedy Special In 5 Years