BREAKING: IFC Midnight is acquiring U.S. distribution rights to +1, the thriller helmed by Last House On The Left helmer Dennis Iliadis that premiered at SXSW. Scripted by Bill Gullo from a story by Iliadis, the pic stars The Purge‘s Rhys Wakefield, Logan Miller, Chronicle’s Ashley Hinshaw and Natalie Hall. Three college friends go to the biggest party of the year, each looking for something different: love, sex and a simple human connection. A mysterious phenomenon disrupts the party, which descends into a chaos that challenges their friendships and life expectancies. Tim Perell produces and executive producing are the Brothers Strause, Edson Williams, Thomas Nittmann and Guy Botham. Pic is a co-production between Process Production in partnership with leading VFX company Lola/Hydraulx. Latter provided the VFX. Deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC’s Jeff Deutchman and CAA.
IFC Midnight Acquires U.S. For Dennis Iliadis-Helmed Thriller ‘+1′
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'