BREAKING: IFC Midnight is acquiring U.S. distribution rights to +1, the thriller helmed by Last House On The Left helmer Dennis Iliadis that premiered at SXSW. Scripted by Bill Gullo from a story by Iliadis, the pic stars The Purge‘s Rhys Wakefield, Logan Miller, Chronicle’s Ashley Hinshaw and Natalie Hall. Three college friends go to the biggest party of the year, each looking for something different: love, sex and a simple human connection. A mysterious phenomenon disrupts the party, which descends into a chaos that challenges their friendships and life expectancies. Tim Perell produces and executive producing are the Brothers Strause, Edson Williams, Thomas Nittmann and Guy Botham. Pic is a co-production between Process Production in partnership with leading VFX company Lola/Hydraulx. Latter provided the VFX. Deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC’s Jeff Deutchman and CAA.
IFC Midnight Acquires U.S. For Dennis Iliadis-Helmed Thriller ‘+1’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Teaser: Little Jack-Jack Shows Off His Baby Superpower
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- ‘Justice League’ Rises To $70.7M Through Friday At International Box Office
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks