BREAKING: IFC Midnight is acquiring U.S. distribution rights to +1, the thriller helmed by Last House On The Left helmer Dennis Iliadis that premiered at SXSW. Scripted by Bill Gullo from a story by Iliadis, the pic stars The Purge‘s Rhys Wakefield, Logan Miller, Chronicle’s Ashley Hinshaw and Natalie Hall. Three college friends go to the biggest party of the year, each looking for something different: love, sex and a simple human connection. A mysterious phenomenon disrupts the party, which descends into a chaos that challenges their friendships and life expectancies. Tim Perell produces and executive producing are the Brothers Strause, Edson Williams, Thomas Nittmann and Guy Botham. Pic is a co-production between Process Production in partnership with leading VFX company Lola/Hydraulx. Latter provided the VFX. Deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC’s Jeff Deutchman and CAA.
IFC Midnight Acquires U.S. For Dennis Iliadis-Helmed Thriller ‘+1′
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction