Veteran talent agent Iris Grossman has left ICM Partners to join Paradigm as an agent in the talent department. It is unclear which of Grossman’s clients will follow her to Paradigm. Her client list includes Modern Family star Ed O’Neill and Homeland’s Mandy Patinkin. Grossman was a long-time talent agent at ICM and previously served as SVP of Talent and Casting for TNT. “Iris Grossman is someone we have known and respected for many years,” said Paradigm chairman Sam Gores. “We worked very closely together when she was a network executive at TNT, that experience gives her a unique set of skills which her clients are the beneficiaries of and we are very pleased to have her join us.” Grossman’s future at ICM had been uncertain. She was among the veteran agents who did not get offered partnership during last year’s management buyout. “The agency wishes her the best,” ICM Partners said in a statement.
ICM Partners Talent Agent Iris Grossman Moves To Paradigm
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over