Veteran talent agent Iris Grossman has left ICM Partners to join Paradigm as an agent in the talent department. It is unclear which of Grossman’s clients will follow her to Paradigm. Her client list includes Modern Family star Ed O’Neill and Homeland’s Mandy Patinkin. Grossman was a long-time talent agent at ICM and previously served as SVP of Talent and Casting for TNT. “Iris Grossman is someone we have known and respected for many years,” said Paradigm chairman Sam Gores. “We worked very closely together when she was a network executive at TNT, that experience gives her a unique set of skills which her clients are the beneficiaries of and we are very pleased to have her join us.” Grossman’s future at ICM had been uncertain. She was among the veteran agents who did not get offered partnership during last year’s management buyout. “The agency wishes her the best,” ICM Partners said in a statement.
ICM Partners Talent Agent Iris Grossman Moves To Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Teaches Donald Trump How To Do “Dishonest & Corrupt” Awards
- Starz Files Petitions With FCC To Get Network Put Back On Altice Cable Systems
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Israeli Drama ‘In A Heartbeat’ & Irish Crime Thriller ‘Costigan’ Lead Berlin Co-Pro Lineup
- BBC Worldwide Content Chief Helen Jackson To Depart After 31 Years
- Sony Pictures Television Sets Up UK-Based Non-Scripted Label Human