Veteran talent agent Iris Grossman has left ICM Partners to join Paradigm as an agent in the talent department. It is unclear which of Grossman’s clients will follow her to Paradigm. Her client list includes Modern Family star Ed O’Neill and Homeland’s Mandy Patinkin. Grossman was a long-time talent agent at ICM and previously served as SVP of Talent and Casting for TNT. “Iris Grossman is someone we have known and respected for many years,” said Paradigm chairman Sam Gores. “We worked very closely together when she was a network executive at TNT, that experience gives her a unique set of skills which her clients are the beneficiaries of and we are very pleased to have her join us.” Grossman’s future at ICM had been uncertain. She was among the veteran agents who did not get offered partnership during last year’s management buyout. “The agency wishes her the best,” ICM Partners said in a statement.
ICM Partners Talent Agent Iris Grossman Moves To Paradigm
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97