A full-length trailer has dropped for 3D boy band documentary One Direction: This Is Us. Tri Star Pictures bows it on August 30 in the U.S. after Sony Pictures Releasing rolls out the film worldwide with the UK debut the day before. Morgan Spurlock directed the pic about the teen idols who were discovered on Simon Cowell‘s UK X Factor in 2010. Since then, the band has sold over 29 million records. Cowell, Spurlock, Adam Milano and Ben Winston produce.
Hot Trailer: ‘One Direction: This Is Us’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- STX Entertainment Partners With Toronto Company The Young Astronauts For Digital Content
- ‘Hummingbird’ Spec About Female Black-Ops Assassin Lands At Fundamental Films; ‘Battlefield 1’ Duo…
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- ‘Inferno’ Getting Scorched At U.S. Box Office, But Overseas Hoping To Be Its Savior – Noon Update
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- ‘Inferno’ Review: Tom Hanks’ Robert Langdon Back On The Run In Best Dan Brown Movie Yet