The half-hour History series stars Mark Muller and his brother and business partner, radio host Eric “Mancow” Muller, as they run their throwback auto dealership Max Motors in rural Butler, MO. They make car deals the old-fashioned way in the heartland, fueled by a larger-than-life personality and turbo-charged attitude — they’ve been known to blow up cars and stage a fake UFO landing to drive sale, but Mark is just as likely to cut a break for a cash-poor farmer in need of a car. Gods, Guns & Automobiles is produced by Zone 3, with Michael Kronish, Isabelle Anouk Bourduas and Michel Bissonnette executive producers and Austin Reading showrunner. Tim Healy is exec producing for History.
History To Bow Unscripted ‘God, Guns & Automobiles’ On July 8
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company