A day after downgrading Glee veterans Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum Jr (Mike), Fox has promoted New Directions’ latest recruits. Melissa Benoist (Marley), Jacob Artist (Jake), Becca Tobin (Kitty), and Blake Jenner (Ryder), and Alex Newell (Wade AKA “Unique”) will anchor the musical dramedy as series regulars. Glee returns for its fifth season in September.
‘Glee’s New Class Upped To Series Regulars
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Benjamin Walker Joins 'The Choice', Nicholas Sparks Adaptation From Lionsgate
- Alec Baldwin & Kevin Spacey To Star In 'Boss Baby' For DreamWorks Animation; Three Join 'A Monster Calls'
- Tracy Morgan Blasts Walmart After Retailer Blames Him For Not Wearing Seatbelt When Driver Rear-Ended His Limo
- 'Tonight Show' Heading To Phoenix For Post-Super Bowl Broadcast
- Red Granite Hires Mika Pryce As Creative Executive
- 'Skin Wars' Renewed For Season 2 On GSN