A day after downgrading Glee veterans Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum Jr (Mike), Fox has promoted New Directions’ latest recruits. Melissa Benoist (Marley), Jacob Artist (Jake), Becca Tobin (Kitty), and Blake Jenner (Ryder), and Alex Newell (Wade AKA “Unique”) will anchor the musical dramedy as series regulars. Glee returns for its fifth season in September.
‘Glee’s New Class Upped To Series Regulars
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot