Fox, which kicked off this year’s upfront dealmaking as it had in the past few years, is essentially done with its upfront ad sales. In a tough marketplace, the network has been able to secure CPM increases in the 5%-7% range. Its total volume was down 10% from last year’s just under $2 billion, which is understandable given the network’s ratings declines. Fox sold about 80% of its ad inventory, about flat with last year.
Fox Wraps 2013-14 Upfront Sales
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'