Fox, which kicked off this year’s upfront dealmaking as it had in the past few years, is essentially done with its upfront ad sales. In a tough marketplace, the network has been able to secure CPM increases in the 5%-7% range. Its total volume was down 10% from last year’s just under $2 billion, which is understandable given the network’s ratings declines. Fox sold about 80% of its ad inventory, about flat with last year.
Fox Wraps 2013-14 Upfront Sales
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Levine To Produce Autobiographical 1990s Family Comedy For NBC
- Ted Gold Joins Spike TV As Head Of Scripted Series
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'