Well, a new trailer for the upcoming second season of HBO’s The Newsroom certainly got a reaction on Fox News Channel. The cable news network’s The Five lambasted the Aaron Sorkin show today as a “liberal fantasy.” While admitting that he liked The Social Network pic that Sorkin wrote, co-host Greg Gutfeld went after Newsroom for how he saw its depiction of the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street movement. “So Hollywood gets everything wrong again. If Newsroom covered Roman Polanski’s crimes, they’d change the 13-year-old girl to 13-year-old Scotch,” said Gutfeld about the Sorkin series and Tinseltown. Last season, Newsroom called the Tea Party the “American Taliban.” Sorkin has said that Season 2 of the fictional cable news show will address that issue further as well as deal with the 2012 Presidential election. Check out the clip from The Five today here:
HBO’s ‘The Newsroom’ Slammed By Fox News As “Liberal Fantasy”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…