Fox International Productions is betting twice on Argentine social satire Buena Vida Delivery. The studio group headed by Sanford Panitch has acquired remake rights for the film from FilmSharks International and will simultaneously develop local-language versions in Germany and Brazil. The original 2004 Buena Vida Delivery was directed by Leonardo Di Cesare and sold to over 35 countries. It tells the story of a beautiful woman who takes advantages of her naïve boyfriends by bringing her family to live with them rent-free. The picture was spotted by VP Production Anna Kokourina and will be jointly overseen by FIP Germany production chief Marco Mehlitz and FIP Brazil head of production Cristina Fanato.
Fox International Productions To Remake ‘Buena Vida Delivery’ In Germany & Brazil
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Tartaglione
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3
- 'The Interview' A No-Go Internationally As Well
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 2
- Japan-North Korea Talks Seen Unaffected By Sony Hack Attack Revelations