Fox International Productions is betting twice on Argentine social satire Buena Vida Delivery. The studio group headed by Sanford Panitch has acquired remake rights for the film from FilmSharks International and will simultaneously develop local-language versions in Germany and Brazil. The original 2004 Buena Vida Delivery was directed by Leonardo Di Cesare and sold to over 35 countries. It tells the story of a beautiful woman who takes advantages of her naïve boyfriends by bringing her family to live with them rent-free. The picture was spotted by VP Production Anna Kokourina and will be jointly overseen by FIP Germany production chief Marco Mehlitz and FIP Brazil head of production Cristina Fanato.
Fox International Productions To Remake ‘Buena Vida Delivery’ In Germany & Brazil
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…