Fox International Productions is betting twice on Argentine social satire Buena Vida Delivery. The studio group headed by Sanford Panitch has acquired remake rights for the film from FilmSharks International and will simultaneously develop local–language versions in Germany and Brazil. The original 2004 Buena Vida Delivery was directed by Leonardo Di Cesare and sold to over 35 countries. It tells the story of a beautiful woman who takes advantages of her naïve boyfriends by bringing her family to live with them rent-free. The picture was spotted by VP Production Anna Kokourina and will be jointly overseen by FIP Germany production chief Marco Mehlitz and FIP Brazil head of production Cristina Fanato.
Fox International Productions To Remake ‘Buena Vida Delivery’ In Germany & Brazil
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Sam Rockwell Joins Scarlett Johansson In ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms
- Hot Cannes Title: BLOOM To Sell International On Julius Onah-Helmed ‘Luce’
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures