The News Corp unit isn’t offering specific numbers. But it says that sales are up enough to make Fox Cable Networks one of the industry’s leaders for this upfront season measured by revenue growth. “Fox Cable Networks has once again demonstrated that its channels are some of the most desired brands in the ad supported space,” says Advertising Sales President Lou LaTorre. The company will help partners “achieve their goals and look(s) forward to a very successful year for all.” National Geographic and FX are believed to have been among the leaders for Fox Cable, with sales growth about twice the average for the overall market. Last year all national ad-supported cable networks generated $9.8B in upfront sales commitments, up 5% vs 2011, the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau reports.
Fox Cable Networks Says Upfront Sales Are Completed
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Business News
- Garth Drabinsky Sets ‘Madame Sousatzka’ Musical For His Broadway Comeback
- Would Disney Find A Trick Or Tweet If It Bids For Twitter?
- Annapurna Pictures Launches TV Division Headed By Former HBO Executive Sue Naegle
- Smokey Robinson, BlackRock Team With Primary Wave To Promote “Iconic” Tunes
- Fox Networks Group Names David Levy EVP Of Non-Linear Revenue
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?