The News Corp unit isn’t offering specific numbers. But it says that sales are up enough to make Fox Cable Networks one of the industry’s leaders for this upfront season measured by revenue growth. “Fox Cable Networks has once again demonstrated that its channels are some of the most desired brands in the ad supported space,” says Advertising Sales President Lou LaTorre. The company will help partners “achieve their goals and look(s) forward to a very successful year for all.” National Geographic and FX are believed to have been among the leaders for Fox Cable, with sales growth about twice the average for the overall market. Last year all national ad-supported cable networks generated $9.8B in upfront sales commitments, up 5% vs 2011, the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau reports.
Fox Cable Networks Says Upfront Sales Are Completed
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Business News
- Andrew Rannells And Christian Borle Are Tender, If Unlikely, Lovers In ‘Falsettos’ Revival – Review
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- Axium Ex-Boss Convicted Of Tax Evasion; Company Was Showbiz Payroll Powerhouse Before Collapsing
- SAG-AFTRA Vidgame Strike: AFL-CIO Calls On Industry To Resume Talks
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish