The News Corp unit isn’t offering specific numbers. But it says that sales are up enough to make Fox Cable Networks one of the industry’s leaders for this upfront season measured by revenue growth. “Fox Cable Networks has once again demonstrated that its channels are some of the most desired brands in the ad supported space,” says Advertising Sales President Lou LaTorre. The company will help partners “achieve their goals and look(s) forward to a very successful year for all.” National Geographic and FX are believed to have been among the leaders for Fox Cable, with sales growth about twice the average for the overall market. Last year all national ad-supported cable networks generated $9.8B in upfront sales commitments, up 5% vs 2011, the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau reports.
Fox Cable Networks Says Upfront Sales Are Completed
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Business News
- Studiocanal & Switzerland’s Impuls Enter Output Deal – Cannes
- ‘Tomorrowland,’ ‘Pitch Perfect’ Compete As ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- Point.360 To Acquire Troubled Postproduction House Modern VideoFilm
- Time Warner Cable Nears A Decision On A New Merger Deal – Reports
- Hollywood Teamsters Reach Contract Deal With Basic Crafts Unions
- Martha Coolidge: Blaming DGA For Lack Of Female Directors Is “Dangerous Side-Path”