The News Corp unit isn’t offering specific numbers. But it says that sales are up enough to make Fox Cable Networks one of the industry’s leaders for this upfront season measured by revenue growth. “Fox Cable Networks has once again demonstrated that its channels are some of the most desired brands in the ad supported space,” says Advertising Sales President Lou LaTorre. The company will help partners “achieve their goals and look(s) forward to a very successful year for all.” National Geographic and FX are believed to have been among the leaders for Fox Cable, with sales growth about twice the average for the overall market. Last year all national ad-supported cable networks generated $9.8B in upfront sales commitments, up 5% vs 2011, the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau reports.
Fox Cable Networks Says Upfront Sales Are Completed
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?