Ira Rubenstein was named CEO of new digital company MeeMee Media effective immediately, the company announced today. He also was appointed to MeeMee’s board of directors. Rubenstein, along with executive chairman Martin Doane, will set the strategy and vision for the company and will oversee all company operations based in MeeMee’s Los Angeles office. Rubenstein has spent the last 20 years working in digital and studio media, most recently as EVP Digital Marketing for 20th Century Fox where he implemented social and mobile digital marketing campaigns for Prometheus, Chronicle and Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. Before that he was EVP, Global Digital Media Group of Marvel Entertainment/The Walt Disney Company where he launched the Marvel Digital Comic Book app and managed the growth of Marvel’s digital distribution of comic books and video assets as well as growth in the mobile game space. Rubenstein also has held leadership positions at Sony Corp. of America and Sony Pictures.
Former Fox, Marvel/Disney Exec Ira Rubenstein Named CEO MeeMee Media
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Pitch Perfect 2′ Trailer: Anna Kendrick & The Barden Bellas Are Back
- HRTS Adds 5 To Its Board Of Directors
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets Two-Night Premiere In February, New Teaser — Video
- OSCARS: Live Action Shorts Shortlist Set
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'