EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Reddick has signed on with Andrew van den Houten’s Modernciné Films to bring Ty Drago’s zombie young adult series to the big screen. “I’ve been trying to find a project to do with Andrew for years and when I read Ty’s book I knew this was the one. It’s a unique concept with compelling characters and a fun mixture of adventure, cool sci-fi and intense horror,” said Reddick, who created the multi-sequel Final Destination franchise. Drago’s The Undertakers: Rise Of The Corpses was published in 2011 with The Undertakers: Queen Of The Dead following in 2012. Reddick has already completed a screenplay based on the first book. Reddick is repped by Sammy Montana at Anarchy Management. Modernciné, through its recently launched distribution arm Modern Distributors, is set to release the Slamdance award-winning horror thriller Jug Face in theaters and on VOD in August.
‘Final Destination’ Creator Tapped To Adapt ‘Undertakers’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Turner & Warner Bros Team Up To Launch Movie SVOD Service FilmStruck Globally
- MoviePass Launches MoviePass Ventures: Subsidiary Will Co-Acquire Films With Distributors – Sundance
- Peter Mayle Dies: ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility