EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Reddick has signed on with Andrew van den Houten’s Modernciné Films to bring Ty Drago’s zombie young adult series to the big screen. “I’ve been trying to find a project to do with Andrew for years and when I read Ty’s book I knew this was the one. It’s a unique concept with compelling characters and a fun mixture of adventure, cool sci-fi and intense horror,” said Reddick, who created the multi-sequel Final Destination franchise. Drago’s The Undertakers: Rise Of The Corpses was published in 2011 with The Undertakers: Queen Of The Dead following in 2012. Reddick has already completed a screenplay based on the first book. Reddick is repped by Sammy Montana at Anarchy Management. Modernciné, through its recently launched distribution arm Modern Distributors, is set to release the Slamdance award-winning horror thriller Jug Face in theaters and on VOD in August.
‘Final Destination’ Creator Tapped To Adapt ‘Undertakers’ Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit