Remarkable Television’s David Flynn has been appointed chief creative officer at the company’s parent, Endemol UK. Flynn was previously joint managing director at Remarkable, producer of The Million Pound Drop (aka The Money Drop). Replacing him at Remarkable is Nick Mather, previously controller of entertainment and formats. Flynn created and exec produces The Million Pound Drop Live which first launched in 2010 and airs on the UK’s Channel 4. He also co-created game show Pointless and executive produces for BBC One. His other credits include The Bank Job, Seven Days On The Breadline and The Common Denominator. Mather has been with Endemol since 2005. His credits include The Kids Are All Right, The Whole 19 Yards and ABC’s 101 Ways To Leave A Game Show.
Endemol UK Names David Flynn Chief Creative Officer
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, 'Silence' & Preserving Michael Powell's Legacy
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”