Deadline’s Awards Columnist Pete Hammond has a simple wish: How about some competition in the Emmy Reality Competition category? With just one week left for voters to pick their nominees for this year’s awards, Hammond suggests some alternatives to The Amazing Race, which has won all but one year the category has existed. He also has says that, though American Idol has little chance of nabbing a nom this year, its host Ryan Seacrest is way past due to win as Best Reality Host.
ENTV: Pete Hammond On Emmy Reality Contenders
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Hammond
- Halloween Horror: Pete Hammond's Top Three Fright Classics (Video)
- Judi Dench's Harvey Weinstein Bum Tattoo Among Tales Shared At Britannia Awards
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: Pete Hammond On Jake Gyllenhaal's Local News Creep
- 'Interstellar' Review: Pete Hammond On Christopher Nolan's Out-Of-This World Experience
- 'Interstellar' Blasts Off Into Oscar Race And Beyond: How Far Will It Fly?