EXCLUSIVE: A week-plus after Microsoft launched its more entertainment-focused Xbox One, Elan Lee has been tapped as Chief Design Officer at Xbox Entertainment Studios, the unit run since September by former CBS Inc. No. 2 Nancy Tellem. After starting his career at Microsoft Game Studios as Lead Designer on the original Xbox, he left to co-found and serve as VP of 42 Entertainment, the company behind the immersive “Why So Serious?” campaign for The Dark Knight. After that he launched Fourth Wall Studios, where he was Chief Creative Officer. Based in Los Angeles, Lee will report to Tellem.
Elan Lee Named Chief Design Officer For Nancy Tellem’s Xbox Entertainment Studios
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company
- Ghost-Hunter Drama Set To Haunt BBC America & BBC One