EXCLUSIVE: A week-plus after Microsoft launched its more entertainment-focused Xbox One, Elan Lee has been tapped as Chief Design Officer at Xbox Entertainment Studios, the unit run since September by former CBS Inc. No. 2 Nancy Tellem. After starting his career at Microsoft Game Studios as Lead Designer on the original Xbox, he left to co-found and serve as VP of 42 Entertainment, the company behind the immersive “Why So Serious?” campaign for The Dark Knight. After that he launched Fourth Wall Studios, where he was Chief Creative Officer. Based in Los Angeles, Lee will report to Tellem.
Elan Lee Named Chief Design Officer For Nancy Tellem’s Xbox Entertainment Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast