EXCLUSIVE: A week-plus after Microsoft launched its more entertainment-focused Xbox One, Elan Lee has been tapped as Chief Design Officer at Xbox Entertainment Studios, the unit run since September by former CBS Inc. No. 2 Nancy Tellem. After starting his career at Microsoft Game Studios as Lead Designer on the original Xbox, he left to co-found and serve as VP of 42 Entertainment, the company behind the immersive “Why So Serious?” campaign for The Dark Knight. After that he launched Fourth Wall Studios, where he was Chief Creative Officer. Based in Los Angeles, Lee will report to Tellem.
Elan Lee Named Chief Design Officer For Nancy Tellem’s Xbox Entertainment Studios
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
More From Team
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy