BREAKING: Disney has cast Ed Oxenbould to play the title role in Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. The young thesp joins Steve Carell and Jennifer Garner in the Miguel Arteta-directed adaptation of the Judith Viorst book that parents read to their kids over and over. The film, which hits theaters October 10, 2014, follows young Alexander through the mishaps of a terrible day for his family after he wishes they all would experience the same troubles he does. 21 Laps and The Jim Henson Company are producing. The young actor was chosen after a lengthy search, and as you can see, he has the head of hair necessary for a wad of gum to get stuck in it after he left it on the bedpost the night before. Oxenbould is managed in the US by Dan Spilo and Laura Hersh at Industry Entertainment and in Australia by Sophie Jermyn at Sophie Jermyn Management.
Disney Finds Title Character Of ‘Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Chris Hemsworth & Michael Shannon Saddle Up For Black Label Media’s ‘Horse Soldiers’
- Oscars & The New York Film Festival: How Will The Big Apple Event Affect The Race?
- Ralph Macchio Pic ‘Lost Cat Corona’ Acquired By Virgil Films; Cinelicious Pics Nabs ‘Dark Night’
- Paulo Coelho’s ‘The Alchemist’ Movie To Be Made By TriStar & PalmStar
- Ioan Gruffudd Joins Mel Gibson & Sean Penn For ‘The Professor And The Madman’
- Shirley Jones And Robert Wagner Join ‘Together’ With Paul Duddridge At Helm