Matthew Kelly has been promoted VP Development and Production at Discovery Channel. He will report to EVP Development and Production Dolores Gavin and work out of Discovery Communications’ Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Kelly was most recently Senior Director of Development, where he developed programming including Gold Rush, Jungle Gold and Yukon Men. He also developed and co-executive produced Amish Mafia. Before that he was Director of Development at Science Channel.
Discovery Ups Matthew Kelly To VP Development And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Lauren Cohan To Return For Season 9 Arc – Update
- Forest Whitaker To Topline Straight-To-Series Crime Drama At Epix