Matthew Kelly has been promoted VP Development and Production at Discovery Channel. He will report to EVP Development and Production Dolores Gavin and work out of Discovery Communications’ Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Kelly was most recently Senior Director of Development, where he developed programming including Gold Rush, Jungle Gold and Yukon Men. He also developed and co-executive produced Amish Mafia. Before that he was Director of Development at Science Channel.
Discovery Ups Matthew Kelly To VP Development And Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'
- Good Deed Entertainment Taps Myrl Schreibman As President Of Production