Matthew Kelly has been promoted VP Development and Production at Discovery Channel. He will report to EVP Development and Production Dolores Gavin and work out of Discovery Communications’ Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Kelly was most recently Senior Director of Development, where he developed programming including Gold Rush, Jungle Gold and Yukon Men. He also developed and co-executive produced Amish Mafia. Before that he was Director of Development at Science Channel.
Discovery Ups Matthew Kelly To VP Development And Production
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…