Matthew Kelly has been promoted VP Development and Production at Discovery Channel. He will report to EVP Development and Production Dolores Gavin and work out of Discovery Communications’ Silver Spring, MD headquarters. Kelly was most recently Senior Director of Development, where he developed programming including Gold Rush, Jungle Gold and Yukon Men. He also developed and co-executive produced Amish Mafia. Before that he was Director of Development at Science Channel.
Discovery Ups Matthew Kelly To VP Development And Production
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV
- 'Hollywood Divas' Renewed For Second Season On TV One
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video