The Weinstein Company has set Danny Huston to join Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Krysten Ritter and Jason Schwartzman in Big Eyes, the Tim Burton-directed film based on the true story of painter Margaret Keane and her manipulative husband Walter, who took credit for her artwork. Huston will play the part of gossip journalist Dick Nolan. Burton is producing the film with Lynette Howell for Electric City Entertainment, Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski. Alexander and Karaszewski wrote the screenplay for the project, which they are also producers on. ICM Partners, Julian Belfrage Associates and attorney David Fox rep Huston.
Danny Huston Joins ‘Big Eyes’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon