The Weinstein Company has set Danny Huston to join Christoph Waltz, Amy Adams, Krysten Ritter and Jason Schwartzman in Big Eyes, the Tim Burton-directed film based on the true story of painter Margaret Keane and her manipulative husband Walter, who took credit for her artwork. Huston will play the part of gossip journalist Dick Nolan. Burton is producing the film with Lynette Howell for Electric City Entertainment, Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski. Alexander and Karaszewski wrote the screenplay for the project, which they are also producers on. ICM Partners, Julian Belfrage Associates and attorney David Fox rep Huston.
Danny Huston Joins ‘Big Eyes’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Film News
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto