EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Huttlestone is in negotiations to star as Jack in Into The Woods, the Rob Marshall-directed Disney musical that will star Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Emily Blunt, Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal. Huttlestone was last seen as Gavroche in the Tom Hooper-directed screen adaptation of the stage musical Les Miserables. He will next be seen starring opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Liv Tyler in the coming-of-age story London Town, produced by Cargo Entertainment, Dutch Tilt Film and Killer Films. Production begins this summer, with a scheduled release date of spring 2014. Huttlestone is represented by ICM Partners, Red 24 and CK Casting.
Daniel Huttlestone Goes From ‘Les Mis’ To ‘Into The Woods’
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest Film News
- Kevin Costner To Narrate MMA Doc ‘Hurt Business’; Kickboxer Remake Sequel A Go
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘99 Homes’ Director Ramin Bahrani On Shannon, Garfield & “Web Of Corruption”…
- Bridge Independent & Ketchup Ink Digital Deal
- ‘The Danish Girl’s Tom Hooper On “Moving” Transgender Response To The Film…
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- Ryan Gosling Orbiting Damien Chazelle’s Neil Armstrong Movie At Universal?