EXCLUSIVE: Daniel Huttlestone is in negotiations to star as Jack in Into The Woods, the Rob Marshall-directed Disney musical that will star Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, Emily Blunt, Chris Pine and Jake Gyllenhaal. Huttlestone was last seen as Gavroche in the Tom Hooper-directed screen adaptation of the stage musical Les Miserables. He will next be seen starring opposite Jonathan Rhys Meyers and Liv Tyler in the coming-of-age story London Town, produced by Cargo Entertainment, Dutch Tilt Film and Killer Films. Production begins this summer, with a scheduled release date of spring 2014. Huttlestone is represented by ICM Partners, Red 24 and CK Casting.
Daniel Huttlestone Goes From ‘Les Mis’ To ‘Into The Woods’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con