Film and TV producer Dan Jinks has signed a new two-year overall deal with CBS Television Studios. Under the previous pact, Jinks’ first solo TV deal, he developed and executive produced the studio’s CW drama series Emily Owens, MD. “I couldn’t be happier working with (CBS TV Studios president) David Stapf and his sensational team,” Jinks said. Before setting up his Dan Jinks Co. at CBS TV Studios in 2011, Jinks was partnered with Bruce Cohen for 12 years, the last six of them under a deal at Warner Bros TV where the duo executive produced ABC’s Pushing Daisies and Traveler and Lifetime’s Side Order Of Life. Jinks and Cohen won an Oscar for their first movie, American Beauty, and also produced Big Fish, which they are currently producing for Broadway.
Dan Jinks Re-Ups CBS Studios Overall Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates