Film and TV producer Dan Jinks has signed a new two-year overall deal with CBS Television Studios. Under the previous pact, Jinks’ first solo TV deal, he developed and executive produced the studio’s CW drama series Emily Owens, MD. “I couldn’t be happier working with (CBS TV Studios president) David Stapf and his sensational team,” Jinks said. Before setting up his Dan Jinks Co. at CBS TV Studios in 2011, Jinks was partnered with Bruce Cohen for 12 years, the last six of them under a deal at Warner Bros TV where the duo executive produced ABC’s Pushing Daisies and Traveler and Lifetime’s Side Order Of Life. Jinks and Cohen won an Oscar for their first movie, American Beauty, and also produced Big Fish, which they are currently producing for Broadway.
Dan Jinks Re-Ups CBS Studios Overall Deal
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate