James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are exec producing Neon Films’ The Silent Storm. Homeland‘s Damian Lewis stars with Oblivion‘s Andrea Riseborough in the love story that’s set on Scotland’s Isle of Mull. Corinna Villari-McFarlane is making her feature directing debut with the picture. She also wrote the script about an enigmatic outsider living on a remote Scottish island who’s caught between her commanding minister husband and the vitality of a 17 year-old delinquent who is sent to live with them. Newcomer Ross Anderson plays the younger man. John Sessions and Kate Dickie, both recently of James McAvoy-starrer Filth, round out the cast. Shooting starts June 23rd. West End Films is handling international sales. The vast list of exec producers also includes Marc Samuelson, Steve Milne, Hani Farsi, Christian Eisenbeiss, Goran Lazovich, Milan Markovic, Jerome Booth and Peter Scarf. Nicky Bentham is producer for Neon with financing coming from Corniche Pictures, Eon Productions, British Film Company, HW Buffalo and New Sparta.
Damian Lewis & Andrea Riseborough-Starrer ‘The Silent Storm’ Adds Cast As Shoot Nears
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Will Bollywood Star Salman Khan’s Guilty Verdict In Fatal Hit & Run Impact Industry?
- IATSE and AMPTP Reach Three-Year Area Standards Deal
- 6;Arctic Justice: Thunder Squad’ Sets Big-Name Voice Cast; ARC Gets ‘Freedom'; Rialto Releasing Restored ‘The Third Man…
- ‘Monster Trucks’ From Paramount Pushed For The Second Time, Now Out of 2015
- Spider-Man Movie: Sony & Marvel Spin Web Of Directors For New Franchise
- UFO Tale ‘The Phoenix Incident’ Lands At XLrator