James Bond producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson are exec producing Neon Films’ The Silent Storm. Homeland‘s Damian Lewis stars with Oblivion‘s Andrea Riseborough in the love story that’s set on Scotland’s Isle of Mull. Corinna Villari-McFarlane is making her feature directing debut with the picture. She also wrote the script about an enigmatic outsider living on a remote Scottish island who’s caught between her commanding minister husband and the vitality of a 17 year-old delinquent who is sent to live with them. Newcomer Ross Anderson plays the younger man. John Sessions and Kate Dickie, both recently of James McAvoy-starrer Filth, round out the cast. Shooting starts June 23rd. West End Films is handling international sales. The vast list of exec producers also includes Marc Samuelson, Steve Milne, Hani Farsi, Christian Eisenbeiss, Goran Lazovich, Milan Markovic, Jerome Booth and Peter Scarf. Nicky Bentham is producer for Neon with financing coming from Corniche Pictures, Eon Productions, British Film Company, HW Buffalo and New Sparta.
Damian Lewis & Andrea Riseborough-Starrer ‘The Silent Storm’ Adds Cast As Shoot Nears
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Justin Chatwin, James Frain Join BBC America's 'Orphan Black' For Season 3
- International Emmys: UK's 'Utopia' Wins Best Drama Series
- Katniss Hot With $154.3M, 'Interstellar' Logs $330.6M: Int'l B.O. – Update
- Cast Set For BBC & Carnival's 'Game Of Thrones'-Style Epic 'The Last Kingdom'
- Canada's Bell Media Takes 'Manhattan' As SVOD Service Ramps Up To Rival Netflix