CORE Media Group has formed a partnership with the Israeli production company Tedy Prods. Under the agreement, Tedy will work closely with CORE’s U.S.-based head of TV Jen O’Connell as well as London-based Simon Shaps on developing and producing scripted and unscripted shows and formats for Israel and then the U.S., U.K. and overall international marketplace. The two companies are already collaborating on their first joint project, a drama from Ron Leshem and Amit Cohen, creators of Tedy Prods.’ Israeli series Gordin Cell, which was adapted for NBC by Peter Berg last development season. “Israel has created some of the most creative and entertaining shows and formats and we look forward to working with Tedy to build on that tradition,” CORE president Marc Graboff said. This marks the latest creative partnership for CORE. Its recently launched venture with veteran Canadian producer Noreen Halpern just landed a 3-for-1 series deal at NBC. The company also joined forces with Rhett Bachner and Brien Meagher’s B17 as well as Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner’s Hazy Mills Prods. Over the past two decades, Tedy has produced such popular Israeli series as Shemesh, A Star Is Born, Our Song, Savri Maranan, Comedy Store, Hashminia, Hapigamot, Alifim and Danny Hollywood, which also was adapted in the U.S. and went to pilot at the CW.
CORE Media Partners With Israeli Prod. Company Tedy, Puts Project In Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates