Disney Channel has picked up to series comedy pilot I Didn’t Do It starring Olivia Holt (Disney XD’s Kickin’ It, Disney Channel’s Girl Vs. Monster) and newcomer Austin North (Kickin’ It). Created by Tod Himmel (90210) and Josh Silverstein (So Random!), I Didn’t Do It centers on ultra-competitive fraternal twins Lindy and Logan Watson (Holt, North), who, together with their best friends (Piper Curda, Sarah Gilman, Peyton Clark), navigate their freshman year of high school. Each episode begins with a comedic “what just happened?” situation as Lindy and Logan each spin their own accounts in the form of flashbacks. Production will begin this summer in Los Angeles for a scheduled early 2014 premiere. Himmel and Judd Pillot executive produce, with Silverstein serving as supervising producer. The pickup comes on the heels of Disney Channel’s series order earlier this week to Boy Meets World sequel Girl Meets World.
Comedy ‘I Didn’t Do It’ Gets Series Order At Disney Channel
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'