Comedy site CollegeHumor and digital distributor FilmBuff have teamed up to release Coffee Town, starring Glenn Howerton (It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia), Steve Little (Eastbound & Down), Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation), Adrianne Palicki (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) and Josh Groban (Crazy, Stupid, Love.). Brad Copeland wrote and directed the comedy about a website manager (Howerton) who works out of a cafe and enlists his friends to help save it from being turned into a bar. Pic marks CollegeHumor’s first feature film and will debut On Demand on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Comcast, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and XBOX July 9 along with select theatrical engagements through the summer. Here’s the trailer:
CollegeHumor Sets First Feature ‘Coffee Town’ For VOD Release
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa
- No Hollywood Credits For Obama IP Czar Nominee
- Hot Trailer: Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater'