Comedy site CollegeHumor and digital distributor FilmBuff have teamed up to release Coffee Town, starring Glenn Howerton (It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia), Steve Little (Eastbound & Down), Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation), Adrianne Palicki (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) and Josh Groban (Crazy, Stupid, Love.). Brad Copeland wrote and directed the comedy about a website manager (Howerton) who works out of a cafe and enlists his friends to help save it from being turned into a bar. Pic marks CollegeHumor’s first feature film and will debut On Demand on iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Comcast, DirecTV, Time Warner Cable and XBOX July 9 along with select theatrical engagements through the summer. Here’s the trailer:
CollegeHumor Sets First Feature ‘Coffee Town’ For VOD Release
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'