The gang from L’Auberge Espagnole and Russian Dolls is getting back together for director Cédric Klapisch‘s third film in the series, Chinese Puzzle. New York-based Cohen Media Group has acquired all U.S. rights to the romantic comedy-drama which it will release theatrically in early 2014. Audrey Tautou, Romain Duris, Kelly Reilly, Cécile De France and Kevin Bishop reunite for the New York-set film that sees Duris’ heartsick Xavier head to the Big Apple after the mother of his children moves there with the kids. Klapisch had a hit with 2002’s charming L’Auberge Espagnole which was a breakout role for Reilly and one of Tautou’s first pictures following the global success of Amélie. De France won César awards for L’Auberge and also for the 2005 sequel Russian Dolls. Ce Qui Me Meut’s Bruno Levy produced Chinese Puzzle which is co-produced by Studiocanal, France 2 Cinéma and Belgium’s Panache Productions and La Cie Cinématographique – RTBF. Studiocanal is selling internationally. Cohen Media Group’s John Kochman negotiated the deal with Studiocanal’s Vanessa Saal.
Cohen Media Group Acquires ‘Chinese Puzzle’ With Audrey Tautou, Kelly Reilly
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out