The gang from L’Auberge Espagnole and Russian Dolls is getting back together for director Cédric Klapisch‘s third film in the series, Chinese Puzzle. New York-based Cohen Media Group has acquired all U.S. rights to the romantic comedy-drama which it will release theatrically in early 2014. Audrey Tautou, Romain Duris, Kelly Reilly, Cécile De France and Kevin Bishop reunite for the New York-set film that sees Duris’ heartsick Xavier head to the Big Apple after the mother of his children moves there with the kids. Klapisch had a hit with 2002’s charming L’Auberge Espagnole which was a breakout role for Reilly and one of Tautou’s first pictures following the global success of Amélie. De France won César awards for L’Auberge and also for the 2005 sequel Russian Dolls. Ce Qui Me Meut’s Bruno Levy produced Chinese Puzzle which is co-produced by Studiocanal, France 2 Cinéma and Belgium’s Panache Productions and La Cie Cinématographique – RTBF. Studiocanal is selling internationally. Cohen Media Group’s John Kochman negotiated the deal with Studiocanal’s Vanessa Saal.
Cohen Media Group Acquires ‘Chinese Puzzle’ With Audrey Tautou, Kelly Reilly
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More