EXCLUSIVE: The repairman is getting back in the Hot Tub Time Machine business. Chevy Chase will reprise his role as the advice dispensing mysterious repairman in the sequel to MGM’s 2010’s Hot Tub Time Machine. Details are sketchy about whether the actor will play a bigger role in the sequel than he did in the original. Certainly in the first one Chase’s character was pivotal to explaining how John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke ended up back in 1986 and the role a certain energy drink played. Chase is the latest of the Hot Tub crew to jump back in. Corddry, Robinson and Duke will be back too as will director Steve Pink and MGM is putting it out. Cusack will not returning, but Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott is set to climb onboard. Chase is repped by Paradigm and KLWGN Entertainment.
Chevy Chase In For ‘Hot Tub Time Machine’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit