EXCLUSIVE: The repairman is getting back in the Hot Tub Time Machine business. Chevy Chase will reprise his role as the advice dispensing mysterious repairman in the sequel to MGM’s 2010’s Hot Tub Time Machine. Details are sketchy about whether the actor will play a bigger role in the sequel than he did in the original. Certainly in the first one Chase’s character was pivotal to explaining how John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke ended up back in 1986 and the role a certain energy drink played. Chase is the latest of the Hot Tub crew to jump back in. Corddry, Robinson and Duke will be back too as will director Steve Pink and MGM is putting it out. Cusack will not returning, but Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott is set to climb onboard. Chase is repped by Paradigm and KLWGN Entertainment.
Chevy Chase In For ‘Hot Tub Time Machine’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest Film News
- ‘On Chesil Beach’ Trailer: Saoirse Ronan’s ‘Lady Bird’ Follow-Up Looks At Sex & Societal Pressure In 1962…
- Donald Trump Points Finger At Movies, Video Games During Gun Violence Meeting
- Hans Zimmer Set Out After Complete Fusion Of Sound And Image With ‘Dunkirk’
- Joss Whedon Exits Warner Bros’ ‘Batgirl’ Movie
- Rob Reiner’s ‘Shock And Awe’ To Hit Theaters This Summer With Vertical & DirecTV Deal
- Harvey Weinstein Says Sorry For “Improperly” Using Meryl Streep & Jennifer Lawrence In Lawsuit