EXCLUSIVE: The repairman is getting back in the Hot Tub Time Machine business. Chevy Chase will reprise his role as the advice dispensing mysterious repairman in the sequel to MGM’s 2010’s Hot Tub Time Machine. Details are sketchy about whether the actor will play a bigger role in the sequel than he did in the original. Certainly in the first one Chase’s character was pivotal to explaining how John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson and Clark Duke ended up back in 1986 and the role a certain energy drink played. Chase is the latest of the Hot Tub crew to jump back in. Corddry, Robinson and Duke will be back too as will director Steve Pink and MGM is putting it out. Cusack will not returning, but Parks and Recreation‘s Adam Scott is set to climb onboard. Chase is repped by Paradigm and KLWGN Entertainment.
Chevy Chase In For ‘Hot Tub Time Machine’ Sequel
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest Film News
- Producer Marc Platt On Oscars Diversity, ‘Bridge Of Spies’ & Making ‘Grease’ Live
- Feds Probing ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Producer Red Granite’s Money Relationships
- Bart & Fleming: Ava DuVernay In Demand; CEO Mischief And Focus Feature Casualties; ‘Spotlight’s Lingering Legacy
- J.K. Simmons & Julie Delpy To Star In ‘The Bachelors’ From ‘Unbroken,’ ‘Descendants…
- ‘Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Trailer: Can Efron & Devine Out-Party Kendrick & Plaza?
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center