The GSN original series The Chase is a one-hour quiz show show adapted from the British original that pits a team of four contestants against a resident genius — in this case Mark Labbett, one of the original “Chasers” in the UK version. The network has set the premiere date for August 6 at 9 PM. Brooke Burns will host the series, from ITV Studios America and executive producer Bob Boden. Its lead-in will be the Apolo Anton Ohno-hosted Minute To Win It.
GSN’s ‘The Chase’ To Premiere August 6
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'