The GSN original series The Chase is a one-hour quiz show show adapted from the British original that pits a team of four contestants against a resident genius — in this case Mark Labbett, one of the original “Chasers” in the UK version. The network has set the premiere date for August 6 at 9 PM. Brooke Burns will host the series, from ITV Studios America and executive producer Bob Boden. Its lead-in will be the Apolo Anton Ohno-hosted Minute To Win It.
GSN’s ‘The Chase’ To Premiere August 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists