The GSN original series The Chase is a one-hour quiz show show adapted from the British original that pits a team of four contestants against a resident genius — in this case Mark Labbett, one of the original “Chasers” in the UK version. The network has set the premiere date for August 6 at 9 PM. Brooke Burns will host the series, from ITV Studios America and executive producer Bob Boden. Its lead-in will be the Apolo Anton Ohno-hosted Minute To Win It.
GSN’s ‘The Chase’ To Premiere August 6
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Amazon Picks Up Sky Drama Series ‘Fortitude’ For Season 2
- Oscars Ratings: Best Picture Gaffe-Stained Show Down To Nine-Year Low
- Comcast Agrees To Add YouTube App To Xfinity Platform
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight