CBS‘ limited summer series Under The Dome bows in the U.S. on June 24. It’s also headed to 200 overseas markets, CBS Studios International said today. The 13-episode adaptation of the Stephen King novel is set in a small New England town that’s suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. Global sales include the UK (Channel 5), Germany (ProSiebenSat1), France (M6), Italy (Rai Due), Australia (Network Ten) and Canada (Global Television). Individual airdates will vary by country, but CBS International says some networks will start rollout this summer. CBS Television Studios produces in association with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. Neal Baer, King, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Stacey Snider, Jack Bender and scribe Brian K. Vaughan executive produce.
CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Licensed In 200 International Markets
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest International News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’
- China’s Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights To Children’s Book Series ‘Warriors’
- Jesse Plemons Joins Kirsten Dunst’s Directorial Debut ‘The Bell Jar’
- Another Anti-Trump Documentary On Way: ‘You’ve Been Trumped Too’