CBS‘ limited summer series Under The Dome bows in the U.S. on June 24. It’s also headed to 200 overseas markets, CBS Studios International said today. The 13-episode adaptation of the Stephen King novel is set in a small New England town that’s suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. Global sales include the UK (Channel 5), Germany (ProSiebenSat1), France (M6), Italy (Rai Due), Australia (Network Ten) and Canada (Global Television). Individual airdates will vary by country, but CBS International says some networks will start rollout this summer. CBS Television Studios produces in association with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. Neal Baer, King, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Stacey Snider, Jack Bender and scribe Brian K. Vaughan executive produce.
CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Licensed In 200 International Markets
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Tartaglione
- 'Hobbit' Rules; 'Bullets' Fire Up China; 'PK' Lands; 'Museum' Opens Doors: Intl BO
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: 'Force Majeure', 'Ida' In; 'White God', 'Mommy' Miss Cut
- Will Sony Hack Impact UK Channel 4's North Korea Spy Thriller 'Opposite Number'?
- Q&A: Adopt Films' Tim Grady On Getting Americans To See Foreign-Lingo Movies
- Foreign Language Oscar Shortlist: A Preview Of Possibilities, Part 3