CBS‘ limited summer series Under The Dome bows in the U.S. on June 24. It’s also headed to 200 overseas markets, CBS Studios International said today. The 13-episode adaptation of the Stephen King novel is set in a small New England town that’s suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. Global sales include the UK (Channel 5), Germany (ProSiebenSat1), France (M6), Italy (Rai Due), Australia (Network Ten) and Canada (Global Television). Individual airdates will vary by country, but CBS International says some networks will start rollout this summer. CBS Television Studios produces in association with Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television. Neal Baer, King, Justin Falvey, Darryl Frank, Stacey Snider, Jack Bender and scribe Brian K. Vaughan executive produce.
CBS’ ‘Under The Dome’ Licensed In 200 International Markets
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest International News
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Talks ‘Cocaine Godmother’ & True Ambition – Mipcom
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Amazon Scraps London Showcase Event That Roy Price Was Set To Attend
- Review: ‘The Siege’ From Palestinian Freedom Theatre; Also, Betty Buckley’s Master Class
- Roy Dotrice Dies: Tony Winner & ‘Amadeus’ Actor Was 94
- ‘House Of Cards’ Helped Russia Plant Anti-Hillary Messages During Presidential Race: Report