CBS said today it is moving the struggling Brooklyn D.A. to Saturdays at 9 PM beginning June 22. Saturday will be the final burnoff spot for the show. Since its low debut on May 28 the six-part docu-series about the NYC borough has tanked in the ratings on Tuesday nights. Brooklyn D.A.was down 23% from the premiere last year of docu-series Dogs In The City on May 30, 2012. The show fell 20% in its second week and was down 14% to a 0.6/2 this week from that June 5 show.
CBS Shifts ‘Brooklyn D.A.’ To Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better
- ‘Quantico’ Adds Three Recurring To Cast
- Freeform/ABC Family Sets Winter Premieres For New, Returning Shows