TV comedy writer-producer Jeff Greenstein has signed with CAA. Greenstein was executive producer on the Emmy-winning NBC comedy Will & Grace and also spent five years as writer, producer and director on ABC’s Desperate Housewives. More recently, he directed and executive produced the web sitcom Husbands, co-created by Jane Espenson, and wrote and directed the season finale of the BBC comedy Way To Go. He has projects on the works at Showtime and HBO. Greenstein, who was at ICM Partners, started off on HBO’s Dream On, rising from staff writer to showrunner. His other credits include Parenthood, Friends and Partners.
CAA Signs TV Writer Jeff Greenstein
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Battling For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series