TV comedy writer-producer Jeff Greenstein has signed with CAA. Greenstein was executive producer on the Emmy-winning NBC comedy Will & Grace and also spent five years as writer, producer and director on ABC’s Desperate Housewives. More recently, he directed and executive produced the web sitcom Husbands, co-created by Jane Espenson, and wrote and directed the season finale of the BBC comedy Way To Go. He has projects on the works at Showtime and HBO. Greenstein, who was at ICM Partners, started off on HBO’s Dream On, rising from staff writer to showrunner. His other credits include Parenthood, Friends and Partners.
CAA Signs TV Writer Jeff Greenstein
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate