Hive Collective just opened the doors to its new West Los Angeles offices today. The digital-oriented firm from one-time 20th Century Fox EVP of publicity Bumble Ward and philanthropy specialist Tracy Bechtold will specialize in entertainment companies, non-profits, and social causes. “Sitting at the intersection of entertainment and philanthropy in Los Angeles, the firm will offer a full complement of communication services including strategic messaging, media relations, and social and digital media outreach,” the announcement said. One of Hollywood’s smarter publicists, Ward previously had Bumble Ward & Associates, her own director-driven flackery before she folded it to focus on creative writing and then spent only 18 months of a two-year contract at 20th. Bechtold was formerly executive director of Kidspace Children’s Museum in Pasadena and a PR exec with Burson/Marsteller and Bender/Helper. The duo originally partnered up to represent Megan Chernin’s LA Fund For Public Education. “Blogging and social media have been my passion for years, and combining those with traditional media relations to tell interesting, powerful and meaningful stories for clients will be the backbone of this firm,” Ward said in the announcement. I’m just looking forward to more jars of that wonderful honey which Bumble used to send out at Christmas.
Bumble Ward Opens New Hive Collective PR
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Barcelona Terrorist Investigation Grows As Police Thwart Second Attack; 14 Dead, 100+ Hurt In Broad Plot - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Film News
- ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’ Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; ‘Logan Lucky’ Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M…
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?
- ‘Super Troopers 2’ Gets Release Date; ‘Conundrum: Secrets Among Friends’ Sets Cast, Emerald Coast Lands ‘The Misfit Tribe…
- Hollywood Reacts Fast To Steve Bannon Axing: Rosie O’Donnell Suggests Place For Tiki Torch
- Foul Play Alleged In New York SAG-AFTRA Board Race