Ellen Stone had been SVP Marketing at Bravo, where she oversees and directs marketing initiatives for consumer advertising, ad sales, digital and social media and the on-air and off-air creative to ensure consistency of the network’s brand across all platforms. As her role has expanded, Stone added licensing and merchandising, developing several brand extensions for Top Chef including a frozen food line, a cruise and a pop-up restaurant. She also oversees tune-in and brand campaigns like the successful “Summer By Bravo” initiative. The former Lifetime marketing director joined Bravo in 2006. As EVP Marketing, she reports to Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick. “[Stone] has helped propel Bravo to a Top 10 network with exciting ways to engage our audience and keep the brand fresh, distinctive and relevant”, Berwick said in announcing the promotion.
Bravo Promotes Ellen Stone To EVP Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016