Ellen Stone had been SVP Marketing at Bravo, where she oversees and directs marketing initiatives for consumer advertising, ad sales, digital and social media and the on-air and off-air creative to ensure consistency of the network’s brand across all platforms. As her role has expanded, Stone added licensing and merchandising, developing several brand extensions for Top Chef including a frozen food line, a cruise and a pop-up restaurant. She also oversees tune-in and brand campaigns like the successful “Summer By Bravo” initiative. The former Lifetime marketing director joined Bravo in 2006. As EVP Marketing, she reports to Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick. “[Stone] has helped propel Bravo to a Top 10 network with exciting ways to engage our audience and keep the brand fresh, distinctive and relevant”, Berwick said in announcing the promotion.
Bravo Promotes Ellen Stone To EVP Marketing
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC