Ellen Stone had been SVP Marketing at Bravo, where she oversees and directs marketing initiatives for consumer advertising, ad sales, digital and social media and the on-air and off-air creative to ensure consistency of the network’s brand across all platforms. As her role has expanded, Stone added licensing and merchandising, developing several brand extensions for Top Chef including a frozen food line, a cruise and a pop-up restaurant. She also oversees tune-in and brand campaigns like the successful “Summer By Bravo” initiative. The former Lifetime marketing director joined Bravo in 2006. As EVP Marketing, she reports to Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick. “[Stone] has helped propel Bravo to a Top 10 network with exciting ways to engage our audience and keep the brand fresh, distinctive and relevant”, Berwick said in announcing the promotion.
Bravo Promotes Ellen Stone To EVP Marketing
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV
- Disney Strikes Output Deal With Mediacom
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Launches Production Banner; Inks First-Look Deal With Legendary TV
- Open Road Sets 2015 Date For 'Rock The Kasbah'
- CBS Sets 'Madam Secretary' Encore On Its Premiere Night
- BAFTA Sets Key Dates, Timeline For 2015 Film Awards