EXCLUSIVE: In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein, there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, and Toby Kebbell, whose breakout was the Guy Ritchie-directed RocknRolla. Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Igor in the saga and John Davis’ Davis Entertainment is producing. Studio insiders caution that list might be expanded, but I’m hearing that the decision will be made this week or next. Sounds like this will be wrapped up shortly.
‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Eyeing $95M-$100M Opening Day After Thursday Night Previews Hit $45M - Update
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest Film News
- Sundance 2018: RuPaul Heading To Park City For ‘Drag Race’ Retrospective & Award Juror Role
- Harvey Weinstein Denies Peter Jackson’s Assertion He Blacklisted Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s’ Guillermo Del Toro Ranks His Favorite Del Toro Films, But Says “I Would Die For Each Of My 10 Movies”…
- Tyson Ritter Cast In ‘Peppermint’, ‘Gloria’ & More
- Disney-Fox Deal: 5,000 To 10,000 Jobs Will Likely Be Shed: Analyst
- Star Wars? Bill Pullman, Jim Caviezel & Kathy Baker Team For 'The Ballad of Lefty Brown' – Specialty B.O. Preview