EXCLUSIVE: In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein, there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, and Toby Kebbell, whose breakout was the Guy Ritchie-directed RocknRolla. Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Igor in the saga and John Davis’ Davis Entertainment is producing. Studio insiders caution that list might be expanded, but I’m hearing that the decision will be made this week or next. Sounds like this will be wrapped up shortly.
‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In…