EXCLUSIVE: In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein, there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, and Toby Kebbell, whose breakout was the Guy Ritchie-directed RocknRolla. Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Igor in the saga and John Davis’ Davis Entertainment is producing. Studio insiders caution that list might be expanded, but I’m hearing that the decision will be made this week or next. Sounds like this will be wrapped up shortly.
‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount