EXCLUSIVE: In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein, there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, and Toby Kebbell, whose breakout was the Guy Ritchie-directed RocknRolla. Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Igor in the saga and John Davis’ Davis Entertainment is producing. Studio insiders caution that list might be expanded, but I’m hearing that the decision will be made this week or next. Sounds like this will be wrapped up shortly.
‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest Film News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Oscars: ‘Miles Ahead’ & ‘Maggie’s Plan’ Are First 2016 Awards Screeners Sent To Voters As Sony Classics Jumpstarts…
- Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene That Cracked Him Up: “We Had To Do It 14 Times”…
- Gene Wilder: Remembering A Comedy Movie Icon – Photos
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- Emma Thompson In Talks To Star In Director Richard Eyre’s ‘The Children Act’