EXCLUSIVE: In olden times, when they looked for Frankenstein, there were angry townsfolk, pitchforks and torches. Now, it’s a couple of first-class airline tickets to fly a few actors to London to read for director Paul McGuigan and Fox brass for the role of Victor Von Frankenstein. I’m hearing that the two actors who’ve been brought over for this are Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, and Toby Kebbell, whose breakout was the Guy Ritchie-directed RocknRolla. Daniel Radcliffe is going to play Igor in the saga and John Davis’ Davis Entertainment is producing. Studio insiders caution that list might be expanded, but I’m hearing that the decision will be made this week or next. Sounds like this will be wrapped up shortly.
‘Boardwalk Empire’s Jack Huston, Toby Kebbell Eyed For Fox’s Frankenstein Film
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Newbie Picture Company On The Case For 'Tracking Of A Russian Spy'
- Hamptons Fest Gets 'St. Vincent' Opener; Now They Pray For St. Bill
- Bryan Cranston In 'The Great Wall' Talks
- Bryan Singer Set To Helm 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'