Billy Campbell and Clea Duvall are set to co-star opposite Christina Ricci in Lifetime’s movie about one of the most famous murder trials in American history. Directed by Nick Gomez and produced by Sony Pictures Television, the film tells the story of Fall River, Mass., resident Lizzie Borden (Ricci), who finds herself on trial for the brutal axe murders of her father, Andrew Jackson Borden, and his second wife, Abby Durfee Gray Borden, at their family home. She was acquitted though no one else was ever charged with the crime, which has remained unsolved. Campbell will play Borden’s attorney, Andrew Jennings, while Gersh-repped Duvall will play her sister Emma. Judith Verno executive produces.
Billy Campbell & Clea Duvall To Co-Star In Lifetime’s Lizzie Borden Movie
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'