Billy Campbell and Clea Duvall are set to co-star opposite Christina Ricci in Lifetime’s movie about one of the most famous murder trials in American history. Directed by Nick Gomez and produced by Sony Pictures Television, the film tells the story of Fall River, Mass., resident Lizzie Borden (Ricci), who finds herself on trial for the brutal axe murders of her father, Andrew Jackson Borden, and his second wife, Abby Durfee Gray Borden, at their family home. She was acquitted though no one else was ever charged with the crime, which has remained unsolved. Campbell will play Borden’s attorney, Andrew Jennings, while Gersh-repped Duvall will play her sister Emma. Judith Verno executive produces.
Billy Campbell & Clea Duvall To Co-Star In Lifetime’s Lizzie Borden Movie
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'