Prashant Shah comes to Benaroya Pictures with a number of UK, US, and India-produced features and TV shows under his belt including Bollywood box office hits Ra.One and My Name Is Khan. Prashant founded his Bollywood Hollywood Productions, Inc. in 1999 and in 2010 received Congressional Producer of the Year award honors for creating thousands of US jobs on local productions. Ernst & Young nominated him Entrepreneur of the Year and he also sits on the Board of Directors for Film Florida. In his new role as Head of Physical Production at Benaroya, Shah will work with founder Michael Benaroya, one of Deadline’s Cannes 2013 Producers To Watch, on budgeting and scheduling as well as the on-set supervising of productions. The company is currently at work on Brian Horiuchi’s Parts Per Billion starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands. Recent Benaroya Pictures films include Kill Your Darlings starring Daniel Radcliffe, The Words starring Bradley Cooper, Lawless starring Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy, and the Oscar-nominated Margin Call from J.C. Chandor.
Benaroya Pics Taps Prashant Shah As VP And Head Of Physical Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Film News
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…
- ‘Loveless’ Director Andrey Zvyagintsev On Filmmaking In Modern-Day Russia