Prashant Shah comes to Benaroya Pictures with a number of UK, US, and India-produced features and TV shows under his belt including Bollywood box office hits Ra.One and My Name Is Khan. Prashant founded his Bollywood Hollywood Productions, Inc. in 1999 and in 2010 received Congressional Producer of the Year award honors for creating thousands of US jobs on local productions. Ernst & Young nominated him Entrepreneur of the Year and he also sits on the Board of Directors for Film Florida. In his new role as Head of Physical Production at Benaroya, Shah will work with founder Michael Benaroya, one of Deadline’s Cannes 2013 Producers To Watch, on budgeting and scheduling as well as the on-set supervising of productions. The company is currently at work on Brian Horiuchi’s Parts Per Billion starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands. Recent Benaroya Pictures films include Kill Your Darlings starring Daniel Radcliffe, The Words starring Bradley Cooper, Lawless starring Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy, and the Oscar-nominated Margin Call from J.C. Chandor.
Benaroya Pics Taps Prashant Shah As VP And Head Of Physical Production
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016