Prashant Shah comes to Benaroya Pictures with a number of UK, US, and India-produced features and TV shows under his belt including Bollywood box office hits Ra.One and My Name Is Khan. Prashant founded his Bollywood Hollywood Productions, Inc. in 1999 and in 2010 received Congressional Producer of the Year award honors for creating thousands of US jobs on local productions. Ernst & Young nominated him Entrepreneur of the Year and he also sits on the Board of Directors for Film Florida. In his new role as Head of Physical Production at Benaroya, Shah will work with founder Michael Benaroya, one of Deadline’s Cannes 2013 Producers To Watch, on budgeting and scheduling as well as the on-set supervising of productions. The company is currently at work on Brian Horiuchi’s Parts Per Billion starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands. Recent Benaroya Pictures films include Kill Your Darlings starring Daniel Radcliffe, The Words starring Bradley Cooper, Lawless starring Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy, and the Oscar-nominated Margin Call from J.C. Chandor.
Benaroya Pics Taps Prashant Shah As VP And Head Of Physical Production
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'