Prashant Shah comes to Benaroya Pictures with a number of UK, US, and India-produced features and TV shows under his belt including Bollywood box office hits Ra.One and My Name Is Khan. Prashant founded his Bollywood Hollywood Productions, Inc. in 1999 and in 2010 received Congressional Producer of the Year award honors for creating thousands of US jobs on local productions. Ernst & Young nominated him Entrepreneur of the Year and he also sits on the Board of Directors for Film Florida. In his new role as Head of Physical Production at Benaroya, Shah will work with founder Michael Benaroya, one of Deadline’s Cannes 2013 Producers To Watch, on budgeting and scheduling as well as the on-set supervising of productions. The company is currently at work on Brian Horiuchi’s Parts Per Billion starring Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett, Teresa Palmer, Penn Badgley, Frank Langella and Gena Rowlands. Recent Benaroya Pictures films include Kill Your Darlings starring Daniel Radcliffe, The Words starring Bradley Cooper, Lawless starring Shia LaBeouf and Tom Hardy, and the Oscar-nominated Margin Call from J.C. Chandor.
Benaroya Pics Taps Prashant Shah As VP And Head Of Physical Production
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Director Terry Gilliam Says #MeToo "Got Silly", "Monster" Harvey Weinstein "Opened The Door" For Some
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession