BBC America announced today that original adventure series Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will return for a second season. The docu-series follows Dominic Monaghan (Lost, Lord Of The Rings) as he takes viewers to the most remote corners of the globe in search of the biggest, scariest and most exotic animals on the planet. Commissioned by BBC America, the series is produced by Cream Productions and Wildfire Television. Executive producers are David Brady and Dominic Monaghan for Cream Productions and Philip Clarke for Wildfire Television. Series producer is Marianne Kushmaniuk. Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will debut in 2014 on BBC America.
BBC America’s ‘Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan’ Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?