BBC America announced today that original adventure series Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will return for a second season. The docu-series follows Dominic Monaghan (Lost, Lord Of The Rings) as he takes viewers to the most remote corners of the globe in search of the biggest, scariest and most exotic animals on the planet. Commissioned by BBC America, the series is produced by Cream Productions and Wildfire Television. Executive producers are David Brady and Dominic Monaghan for Cream Productions and Philip Clarke for Wildfire Television. Series producer is Marianne Kushmaniuk. Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will debut in 2014 on BBC America.
BBC America’s ‘Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan’ Renewed For Season 2
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV