BBC America announced today that original adventure series Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will return for a second season. The docu-series follows Dominic Monaghan (Lost, Lord Of The Rings) as he takes viewers to the most remote corners of the globe in search of the biggest, scariest and most exotic animals on the planet. Commissioned by BBC America, the series is produced by Cream Productions and Wildfire Television. Executive producers are David Brady and Dominic Monaghan for Cream Productions and Philip Clarke for Wildfire Television. Series producer is Marianne Kushmaniuk. Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan will debut in 2014 on BBC America.
BBC America’s ‘Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan’ Renewed For Season 2
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'