Arclight Films sold US distribution rights to new the feature thriller Mystery Road to Well Go USA. Gary Hamilton, Executive Producer of Mystery Road, said that the deal, which he described as ‘significant’ was negotiated at Cannes. Ivan Sen’s new feature film, Mystery Road stars Aaron Pedersen and a stunning ensemble cast which includes Hugo Weaving, Jack Thompson, Ryan Kwanten, Tony Barry, Tasma Walton, Damian Walshe-Howling, David Field, Robert Mammone and newcomer Trisha Whitton. Written and directed by Ivan Sen, the film is produced by David Jowsey. Sen is also director of photography, editor and composer of the film. Aaron Pedersen plays detective Jay Swan who returns home to an outback town to solve the murder of a teenage Indigenous girl, whose body is found under the trucking route highway out of town. “Ivan Sen’s murder mystery feature has a great cast and its genre roots should deliver to audiences around the world.” producer David Jowsey said. The film will be released early next year.
Arclight Sells ‘Mystery Road’ Rights To Well Go USA
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More