Chris Harrison has signed with 3 Arts Entertainment. The host of ABC’s The Bachelor did not have previous management representation and will continue to be repped by WME on the agency side. In addition to his duties on The Bachelor franchise, Harrison also is hosting Miss America for the next 3 years and leads TVGN’s red carpet coverage. Outside of TV, he recently closed a major book deal, launched his own clothing line and is soon to launch a line of his own wine.
3 Arts Signs ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup