Chris Harrison has signed with 3 Arts Entertainment. The host of ABC’s The Bachelor did not have previous management representation and will continue to be repped by WME on the agency side. In addition to his duties on The Bachelor franchise, Harrison also is hosting Miss America for the next 3 years and leads TVGN’s red carpet coverage. Outside of TV, he recently closed a major book deal, launched his own clothing line and is soon to launch a line of his own wine.
3 Arts Signs ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate