Chris Harrison has signed with 3 Arts Entertainment. The host of ABC’s The Bachelor did not have previous management representation and will continue to be repped by WME on the agency side. In addition to his duties on The Bachelor franchise, Harrison also is hosting Miss America for the next 3 years and leads TVGN’s red carpet coverage. Outside of TV, he recently closed a major book deal, launched his own clothing line and is soon to launch a line of his own wine.
3 Arts Signs ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race