Chris Harrison has signed with 3 Arts Entertainment. The host of ABC’s The Bachelor did not have previous management representation and will continue to be repped by WME on the agency side. In addition to his duties on The Bachelor franchise, Harrison also is hosting Miss America for the next 3 years and leads TVGN’s red carpet coverage. Outside of TV, he recently closed a major book deal, launched his own clothing line and is soon to launch a line of his own wine.
3 Arts Signs ‘Bachelor’ Host Chris Harrison
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Enver Gjokaj Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- ABC Nabs Medical Drama From David Marshall Grant & Vendetta As Put Pilot
- NBC Buys Conspiracy Drama From Greg Berlanti & Martin Gero
- TNT & TBS Head Of Programming Michael Wright To Depart
- Johnny Knoxville Inks First Look Deal With ABC Studios, Sells Family Comedy To ABC