20th Century Fox production executive Lauren Levy Neustadter is moving to the TV side of Fox Filmed Entertainment, joining Fox Broadcasting Co. as VP Current Programming. She will oversee coverage of comedy and drama series, including sophomores The Mindy Project and The Following, reporting to James Oh, SVP Current Programming. At Fox, all freshman series are overseen by one current and one development executive for a smoother transition. Among Fox’s upcoming series Neustadter will take on is drama Gang Related and comedies Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Us And Them. Neustadter most recently served as VP Production for 20th Century Fox and oversaw films including This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon and Parental Guidance starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. Before joining 20th in 2010, Neustadter was VP of Offspring Entertainment, where she associate produced The Last Song starring Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus. Before that, she spent four years as a creative executive at Miramax Films.
20th Century Fox’s Lauren Levy Neustadter Joins Fox As VP Current Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book