20th Century Fox production executive Lauren Levy Neustadter is moving to the TV side of Fox Filmed Entertainment, joining Fox Broadcasting Co. as VP Current Programming. She will oversee coverage of comedy and drama series, including sophomores The Mindy Project and The Following, reporting to James Oh, SVP Current Programming. At Fox, all freshman series are overseen by one current and one development executive for a smoother transition. Among Fox’s upcoming series Neustadter will take on is drama Gang Related and comedies Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Us And Them. Neustadter most recently served as VP Production for 20th Century Fox and oversaw films including This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon and Parental Guidance starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. Before joining 20th in 2010, Neustadter was VP of Offspring Entertainment, where she associate produced The Last Song starring Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus. Before that, she spent four years as a creative executive at Miramax Films.
20th Century Fox’s Lauren Levy Neustadter Joins Fox As VP Current Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration “Should Kill” The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: “Higher Prices & Fewer Choices”…