20th Century Fox production executive Lauren Levy Neustadter is moving to the TV side of Fox Filmed Entertainment, joining Fox Broadcasting Co. as VP Current Programming. She will oversee coverage of comedy and drama series, including sophomores The Mindy Project and The Following, reporting to James Oh, SVP Current Programming. At Fox, all freshman series are overseen by one current and one development executive for a smoother transition. Among Fox’s upcoming series Neustadter will take on is drama Gang Related and comedies Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Us And Them. Neustadter most recently served as VP Production for 20th Century Fox and oversaw films including This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon and Parental Guidance starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. Before joining 20th in 2010, Neustadter was VP of Offspring Entertainment, where she associate produced The Last Song starring Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus. Before that, she spent four years as a creative executive at Miramax Films.
20th Century Fox’s Lauren Levy Neustadter Joins Fox As VP Current Programming
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'