20th Century Fox production executive Lauren Levy Neustadter is moving to the TV side of Fox Filmed Entertainment, joining Fox Broadcasting Co. as VP Current Programming. She will oversee coverage of comedy and drama series, including sophomores The Mindy Project and The Following, reporting to James Oh, SVP Current Programming. At Fox, all freshman series are overseen by one current and one development executive for a smoother transition. Among Fox’s upcoming series Neustadter will take on is drama Gang Related and comedies Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Us And Them. Neustadter most recently served as VP Production for 20th Century Fox and oversaw films including This Means War starring Reese Witherspoon and Parental Guidance starring Billy Crystal and Bette Midler. Before joining 20th in 2010, Neustadter was VP of Offspring Entertainment, where she associate produced The Last Song starring Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus. Before that, she spent four years as a creative executive at Miramax Films.
20th Century Fox’s Lauren Levy Neustadter Joins Fox As VP Current Programming
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup